Welcome to Alexander City Housing Authority’s online application page! In order to live in the residences operated by the Alexander City Housing Authority (ACHA), you must complete an application and provide all of the requested verification items.
All applicants will be required to provide the following:
1. Birth Certificates, Picture ID, Driver License
2. Social Security Cards
3. All Final Divorce Decrees
4. Marriage Certificate
5. Most current landlord’s name and complete mailing address.
6. Employer’s name and complete mailing address.
7. Most recent Social Security/SSI printout
8. Veterans benefit printout/award letter.
9. Food Stamp Letter
10. Current Bank Statements (2 months)
ACHA will also review rental history and criminal history of household members.
Once the initial online application is completed, you will be contacted by ACHA staff to schedule an appointment to bring in the necessary verification and sign all applicable release forms. All adult members (18 years and older) must attend the application appointment.
ACHA has instituted a smoke-free policy. This policy prohibits the use of tobacco products in all living units, indoor common areas, administrative offices, maintenance and community buildings, and all outdoor areas within 25 feet of housing and administrative buildings.